No More Waiting In Line.
AVB Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) revolutionizes the way commercial customers can process their checks. By creating a digital deposit from their office, a business is eliminating a trip to the bank, thus, reducing cost and improving productivity through streamlined operations. Additional benefits include the convenience, better availability of funds and ability to consolidate banking relationships.
In addition to making electronic deposits without leaving the workplace, this state-of-the-art system is ideal for managers who want to track deposits from multiple locations, build and view customer reports and instantly access check images.
Remote Capture Benefits.
Consider the possibilities:
- Receive funds faster
- Eliminate the need to take checks to the bank
- Offers speed, savings, convenience and security
- Find out about returned items quicker
- No need to purchase, install or maintain software
- Improved efficiency and profitability
- Post same day with Check 21 feature
- Check 21 allows banks to process electronic check images in the place of actual checks
- Access image archives 24-hours a day
- Easy paperless research and speedy retrieval
- Quick reporting function
AVB Bank RDC is a one-stop solution for your check processing needs. It’s like bringing the bank’s teller window to the office!
It’s a simple, fast four-step process:
- Log into AVB’s Online Banking, Cash Manager, to access RDC.
- Feed a check (consumer, commercial, cashier’s or a money order) into a scanner located at the business.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Hit “SUBMIT.”